South of the Border Beef and Potato Skillet
Cook Time: 30
Starting with a fully cooked beef roast makes dinner preparations easy.
Products Near You
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 package (1 pound 1 ounce) refrigerated fully cooked beef roast au jus
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle powder or chili powder
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add Simply Potatoes. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to10 minutes or until Simply Potatoes are lightly brown.
- Meanwhile, remove pot roast from package draining au jus into small bowl. Stir salsa and chipotle powder into au jus. Cut pot roast into 1-inch pieces. Add beef and , au jus mixture to skillet; mix well. Reduce heat to medium. Cover; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Continue cooking, uncovered, 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.