Breakfast Hash Recipe
Cook Time: 30
Make your breakfast complete by topping each serving of hash with a poached or fried egg.
Products Near You
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is browned. Remove sausage and onion with slotted spoon; drain grease.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil to skillet; add Simply Potatoes. Spread in an even layer; press down lightly with spatula. Cook 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown on bottom. Drizzle with an additional 1 tablespoon oil. Turn Simply Potatoes over with spatula. Continue cooking 6 to 8 minutes or until Simply Potatoes are golden brown and tender, turning again if necessary.
- In medium bowl stir cooked sausage, onion, sour cream and mustard until well blended. Stir mixture into Simply Potatoes. Cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.