Simply-fied Dill Potato Salad
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 10
This flavorful potato salad recipe is ready for the table in just 15 minutes! With garden fresh herbs, snipped parsley and chopped dill pickles this Simply-fied dish has a classic taste.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1/3 cup buttermilk*
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons regular or light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (dill, chives and/or basil)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- Place potatoes and ¼ cup water in a microwaveable bowl.*** Cover; microwave on HIGH heat 10 to 12 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Cool.
- In large serving bowl, mix buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, herbs, and pickles until well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir in potatoes until well coated. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- * Don’t have buttermilk on hand? Keep a container of powdered buttermilk in your pantry. It’s great for all kinds of baking and can be mixed with water to make instant buttermilk for dressings, pancake batters, etc.