Potatoes and Summer Squash Bake
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 40
Simply Potatoes®, yellow squash, olive oil and Parmesan cheese are the key ingredients used in this flavorful potato side dish.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into thin slices (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray (11x7 inch rectangular or 8 inch square baking dish can be used). In large bowl stir Simply Potatoes, squash and green onions until well blended. Drizzle with olive oil; mix well. In small bowl stir together parmesan cheese, flour, seasoned salt and pepper. Add to Simply Potatoes mixture; mix well.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until Simply Potatoes are tender.