Potato Pancakes with Dill Sauce
Cook Time: 20
Try these savory pancakes for breakfast or as a side for dinner. The sauce can be made a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator.
Products Near You
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package Simply Potatoes, Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Stir together dill sauce ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Stir together Simply Potatoes, eggs, onions, salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. For each pancake drop ¼ cup Simply Potatoes mixture into skillet; flatten slightly. (Make 3 pancakes at a time.) Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Turn and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining Simply Potatoes mixture adding additional oil to skillet if needed.
- To serve place 2 pancakes on serving plate; top with dill sauce.