Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 20
A fun dinner everyone will love! Potato wedges with beef and nacho toppings. One pan, one dish, done!
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Red Potato Wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup Crystal Farms® Salsa Con Queso (from 15.5 ounce jar)*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped lettuce or spinach
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl combine Simply Potatoes, oil and taco seasoning; stir to coat potatoes. Place potatoes in single layer on prepared pan. Bake, turning Simply Potatoes occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef in 10-inch nonstick skillet until browned; drain grease. Stir in salsa con queso and salt.
- To serve divide potatoes evenly onto 4 dinner plates. Top each serving of potatoes with one-fourth of meat mixture, generous 1/3 cup lettuce, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 1 tablespoon green onion and 1 tablespoon black olives. Top with sour cream if desired.