Mediterranean Fish Casserole
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 25
Stewed tomatoes, onions and garlic add terrific flavor to tender cod fillets in this dinner casserole recipe.
Products Near You
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, sliced
- 1 pound cod fillet, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.*
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan. Add Simply Potatoes, onions and garlic. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 5 to 7 minutes until potatoes are slightly brown and tender. Stir in tomatoes and zucchini. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes, breaking up tomatoes with spoon.
- Spoon potato mixture into bottom of baking dish. Top with cod pieces. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, feta and parsley. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.