Mashed Potato Topped Chicken Casserole
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 35
Cheesy parsley seasoned mashed potatoes top this hearty chicken casserole.
Products Near You
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Mashed Potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl stir together chicken, vegetables, soup, milk and salt. Spoon into baking dish.
- In medium bowl stir together Simply Potatoes and parsley. Drop generous dollops of Simply Potatoes over chicken mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Sprinkle top of casserole with cheese. Continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.