Loaded Breakfast Croissants
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 15
All your favorite morning hits loaded into one buttery, flaky crust for a breakfast classic that’s done to irresistible perfection.
Products Near You
- 1 package (20 oz) Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, any flavor
- 1 cup shredded Mild Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs (scrambled)
- 2 strips of bacon
- 2 Croissants
- to taste salt
- Start by cutting your croissants in half. Start cooking your bacon.
- Cook your hash browns in a skillet or on a grill according to the packages. Once they start to get golden brown, you want to form them into a round shape and add the cheese to get them to stick together.
- Cook the hash browns and cheese for a few minutes and set aside. In the meantime, cook your eggs. We made scrambled eggs but you can also use a fried egg too.
- Remove the egg, bacon and hash browns from the skillet or grill and assemble your loaded breakfast croissant. Enjoy!