Ham and Potato Gouda Puffs
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 10
Simple to prepare yet elegant to serve, these tasty ham, potato and cheese puffs will become a regular for all your parties.
Products Near You
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes; Diced Potatoes with Onion*
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup finely diced ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Gouda or Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Chop Simply Potatoes into small pieces. Place in microwavable bowl; add water. Cover, microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain water.
- In medium bowl stir together cooked potatoes, ham, cheese, sour cream and cumin; mix well. Remove biscuits from package; carefully separate each in half. Press each biscuit into a 3 1/2 –inch circle. Spoon a generous 1 tablespoon potato mixture in center of each biscuit. Fold biscuit over filling creating a half moon shape; press edges to seal.
- Place puffs on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Best if served warm.***