Garlic Mashed Potato Pizza
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 30
Potatoes on pizza? Yes, please! Garlic mashed potatoes are a terrific contrast to the chewy crust and melted cheese. Customize it further with your favorite cheese or add toppings like chopped Canadian bacon or sausage.
Products Near You
- 1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated whole grain pizza dough
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups Simply Potatoes® Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 large plum tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Crystal Farms® Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Crystal Farms® 6-Cheese Italian Finely Shredded Cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Lightly form dough into a ball on clean surface; let rest 10 minutes. Place broccoli in small glass bowl with 2 tablespoons water. Microwave on HIGH for about 2 minutes or until just tender; drain and cool.
- Press or roll dough out into an irregular round, 10 to 11 inches in diameter, on baking sheet.
- Bake crust 4 to 6 minutes or until edges begin to set.
- Spread mashed potatoes evenly on crust. Top with broccoli and tomatoes. Bake about 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions and cut into wedges.