Easy Au Gratin Potatoes
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: -14
Cooking for a crowd? This delicious, cheesy potato casserole recipe can easily be doubled. Just bake in a 13×9 glass baking dish and increase the baking time 5-10 minutes.
Products Near You
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of celery soup
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Crystal Farms® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup corn flakes or seasoned croutons, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray*. In large bowl stir sour cream and soup until well blended. Add Simply Potatoes, cheese and onion; mix well. Spoon mixture into dish. Cover; bake 45 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine corn flakes or croutons with butter. Sprinkle over Simply Potatoes. Continue baking, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley.