Dijon Chicken Potato Salad
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 19
A terrific potato salad with chopped chicken, broccoli, red peppers and a dash of Dijon. Serve as a main salad or side dish at your next summer get together!
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup cooked chicken; chopped
- 3 tablespoons roasted red pepper; chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- In 3 quart saucepan bring 5 cups of water to a boil. Add Simply Potatoes; cook on medium-high 7 minutes. Add broccoli. Continue cooking, 2 to 3 minutes, or until Simply Potatoes are tender. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl combine Simply Potatoes mixture, cooked chicken and roasted red peppers. In small bowl combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and sugar; mix well. Gently stir in mayonnaise mixture into potatoes. Chill for 1 hour or until serving time.