Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 10
Honey glazed morsels of sweet potato balanced perfectly with tangy goat cheese, tart cherries and crunchy pecan – all nestled in a bed of light and fluffy quinoa.
Products Near You
- 1 package (20 oz) Simply Potatoes Diced Sweet Potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup candied pecan pieces
- Prepare Simply Potatoes Diced Sweet Potatoes according to package directions and allow to cool.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, minced garlic and honey in small bowl and set aside
- Combine sweet potatoes, prepared quinoa, and dried cherries in large bowl and toss with dressing. Top with pecan pieces and goat cheese crumbles.