Sunday Brunch Casserole
Prep Time: 30
Cook Time: 25
A casserole that captures everything you love about Sunday brunch: crispy hash browns, eggs, bacon and cheese baked together in harmony.
Products Near You
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup Cheddar cheese (i.e. Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese)
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the hash brown potatoes, butter, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a 3-quart baking dish and bake for 25 minutes until crispy. Reserve.
- Reduce oven to 350ºF.
- Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese and chopped bacon evenly over the baked hash browns.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and heavy cream. Whisk to combine. Pour egg mixture over the hash browns. Bake for 20 minutes until set. Serve immediately.