Sausage & Hash Brown Frittata
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 30
Add a little elegance to your morning with this simple frittata recipe. Packed with protein and garnished with sour cream and parsley, it leaves you feeling both fortified and satisfied.
Products Near You
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 green bells pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 package al fresco fully cooked chicken breakfast sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 12” oven-safe skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil, then add diced onions, bell peppers and Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. Cook until softened and lightly browned; about 7-9 minutes. Stir in al fresco sausage.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over the potato mixture in the skillet, stir, and cook until the edges start to pull away from the pan; about 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake at 350°F until set; about 16-18 minutes.
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream, if desired. Garnish with parsley.