Garlic Herb Chicken and Potato Skillet
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 15
Need dinner fast? With only 3 main ingredients you can cook this flavorful, healthy skillet meal in 25 minutes.
Products Near You
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (about 1 pound) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelop savory herb and garlic dry soup seasoning mix
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook, turning once, until chicken is golden brown.
- In small bowl combine water and dry soup mix; mix well. Add Simply Potatoes and dry soup mixture to skillet. Cover; cook 13 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender.