Egg White Breakfast Skillet
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 20
Who says healthy can’t be hardy? Packed with lean protein, and loaded with veggies, this one-skillet recipe doesn’t sacrifice taste for a slimmer waist.
Products Near You
- 1 (20 oz) package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 package al fresco Uncured Original Chicken Bacon
- 1 package al fresco Chicken Sausage
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 avacado
- 1/3 onion, diced
- to taste salt
- In a small skillet, start browning your hash browns according to the package.
- Cook your chicken bacon and chicken sausage until thoroughly heated then chop and set aside.
- While your meat and hash browns are cooking, dice up your fresh vegetables.
- Once your meat is cooked, start cooking egg whites.
- Once the eggs are cooked, add in the rest of the ingredients (including the cheese) and place on low. Allow this to get warm for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Top with cheese and fresh sliced avocado. Serve and enjoy!