Easy Vegetable Frittata
Cook Time: 25
A delicious vegetable frittata with potatoes, zucchini, sweet red peppers and cheddar. Great for breakfast, brunch or Meatless Monday dinner.
Products Near You
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (1 pound 4 ounces) Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onions
- 1 medium zucchini; chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1. Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add potatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Reduce heat to LOW, cover, and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- 2. In medium bowl, lightly beat eggs with milk and remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt. Pour over vegetables. Cook over low heat, covered, 10 minutes, or until eggs are nearly set.
- 3. Heat broiler. If skillet has plastic handle, wrap with foil before placing in oven. Broil frittata 2 minutes or until top is set and browned. Sprinkle with cheese; broil 1 minute longer until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges to serve.