Easy Southwest Hash Browns
Prep Time: 1
Cook Time: 14
Say hello to breakfast! The bold southwest flavors of onion, green and red peppers, jalapeños, and spices deliver just the right amount of heat to wake up your taste buds.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Southwest Hash Browns
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add one package Simply Potatoes® Southwest Hash Browns to the skillet. Spread in an even layer; press down lightly with spatula.
- Cook for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. Drizzle with an additional 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Turn potatoes over with spatula (do this in sections).
- Cook for an additional 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and tender, making sure potatoes have reached a temperature of 165 degrees F for 2 minutes.