Zesty Herb and Cheese Potato Wedges
Cook Time: 25
Serve these tasty potatoes with grilled hamburgers, sautéed chicken breasts or a broiled steak.
Products Near You
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dry rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Red Potato Wedges
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add Simply Potatoes. In small bowl stir together rosemary, sage, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over Simply Potatoes. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add chicken broth. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until Simply Potatoes are tender. Add additional chicken broth 1 tablespoon at a time if potatoes start to stick. Sprinkle with cheese.