Ultimate Guac Burrito
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 5
Made with your favorite Mexican flavors – the fresh and easy ingredients blend perfectly together, making this a family go-to recipe!
Products Near You
- 5 tsps., divided Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- tt Kosher Salt
- tt Black Pepper, ground
- 2 ea. Breakfast Sausage Patties
- ½ tsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 ea. Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 ea. Flour Tortilla, 12”
- ¼ cup Guacamole
- 2 Tbsps. Corn, roasted
- 2 Tbsps. Tomatoes, diced
- In a non-stick sauté pan over high heat, add 2 tsps. of oil and the Simply Potatoes hash browns. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes until potatoes are tender and lightly browned. Reserve.
- Meanwhile, in a separate non-stick sauté pan over high heat, add 1 tsp. of oil, the sausage patties, and taco seasoning. Cook, stirring continuously, until the sausage is crumbled and fully cooked. Reserve.
- Meanwhile, in a separate non-stick sauté pan over high heat, add the remaining 2 tsps. of oil and the lightly beaten egg. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Scramble the egg until fully cooked. Reserve.
- For the burrito, spread the guacamole in the center of the tortilla. Layer the cooked hash browns, sausage, eggs, roasted corn, tomatoes, and romaine. Fold the sides of the tortilla toward the center and wrap the opposite ends to close.
- Sear the burrito seam-side-down in a non-stick sauté pan to seal.