Sweet Potato Soup
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 20
The rich sweetness of sweet potatoes simmered with herbs and spices makes an elegant soup in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for an everyday gluten-free recipe or your next holiday meal.
Products Near You
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaf
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until onions are soft.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients. Continue cooking on medium heat 15 minutes or until flavors are blended.
- Carefully pour half of bisque into blender. Blend until smooth. Repeat with remaining bisque. Return bisque to saucepan. Cook over low heat until heated through.