Sweet Potato Pancakes with Bacon Gravy
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 24
This recipe is comfort food at its best. The crunchy outside gives way to creamy sweet potatoes on the inside in every delicious bite.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 5 slices center-cut bacon, cut crosswise into ½-inch pieces
- Mix potatoes, flour, egg, and nutmeg in a large bowl until well blended. Form ½-cup portions into patties; lay on baking sheet. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon to plate; drain all but 2 tablespoons fat.
- Cook pancakes, in ¼ cup portions, in bacon fat, about 2-1/2 minutes per side, until golden brown. Warm turkey gravy and stir in bacon pieces. Serve pancakes with gravy.