Sweet Potato and Wild Rice Salad
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 5
Light meets satisfying. Tossed with a lemon vinaigrette, this salad is vibrant with the flavors and textures of crisp pears, sweet potatoes, buttery avocado and warm wild rice.
Products Near You
- 1 package (20 oz) Simply Potatoes Diced Sweet Potatoes
- 1 pear, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, divided use
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup wild rice, prepared according to package directions and cooled
- 6 oz baby arugula
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Prepare Simply Potatoes Diced Sweet Potatoes according to package directions and allow to cool.
- Toss pear and avocado with ½ tablespoon of the lemon juice. In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, minced garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine sweet potatoes, wild rice, pear, avocado, arugula and dried cranberries and toss with dressing. Garnish salad with toasted pecans.