Spinach and Potato Frittata
Prep Time: 40
Don’t know what to have for dinner? Try a Frittata, a traditional Italian dish. It is similar to an omelet but the filling is mixed within the eggs versus folded inside the eggs.
Products Near You
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- 2 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) Better'n Eggs*
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Crystal Farms Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1. Melt butter on medium-high in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Add garlic and Simply Potatoes. Spread Simply Potatoes into thin layer. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Turn Simply Potatoes; continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- 2. Reduce heat to medium-low. Spread Simply Potatoes into thin layer. Top with spinach and tomatoes; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Pour Better’n Eggs evenly over mixture in skillet. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- 3. Heat broiler. Wrap handle of skillet with aluminum foil. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 3 minutes. Top with cheese; broil 30 seconds or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.