Spinach and Gruyere Cheese Quiche Hash Brown Cups
Try this hearty and wholesome recipe for a fresh start in the morning
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 c. onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c. and 2 tablespoon Bob Evans® 100% liquid egg whites
- 1 1/2 c. gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. spinach � 5 oz.
- 1/2 c. diced ham
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease muffin tin and set aside
- Combine hash browns, melted butter, egg, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasonings, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Line muffin tin with the hash browns, pushing them up along the sides.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hash browns begin to crisp.
- In a small pan, over low/medium heat, add oil and saut� the onions, peppers, and garlic for 8-10 minutes or until soft.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine Bob Evans® Egg Whites, milk, cheese, and ham. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Divide cooled vegetable mixture equally to muffin pan.
- Carefully divide egg mixture equally between muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until egg is set.