Southwestern Ham and Cheese Party Potatoes
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 50
This cheesy ham and potato casserole is a perfect recipe to make when serving a crowd. If you are headed to a party just bake and take.
Products Near You
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) fiesta cheese soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages Simply Potatoes® Southwest Style Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9 glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In very large bowl stir together fiesta cheese soup, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and 1/4 cup melted butter; mix well. Stir in Simply Potatoes and ham. Spread into baking dish.
- In small bowl stir together remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and crushed crackers. Sprinkle crackers evenly over top of Simply Potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, 50 to 55 minutes or until edges are bubbly and center is heated through.