Skillet Chicken & Vegetables
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 30
Chicken, potatoes and vegetables are simmered in an elegant wine sauce. This skillet entrée is an easy, upscale meal great for entertaining.
Products Near You
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (1 pound 8 ounces) chicken thighs, bone-in, skin on
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Red Potato Wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Rub both sides of chicken with paprika, salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet. Cook, turning once or twice, until the chicken is browned (about 3 minutes per side). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add Simply Potatoes, onions and carrots to skillet. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle vegetables with flour. Gradually stir in chicken broth and wine. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add browned chicken. Cover; continue cooking 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until chicken is no longer pink. Garnish with chopped parsley.