Simply Traditional Potato Pancakes
Cook Time: 20
Grated carrots add a touch of sweetness and a splash of color to these tasty pancakes. Top with applesauce or sour cream if desired.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot (about 1)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In large bowl stir together Simply Potatoes, carrot, onion, flour and salt. Stir in beaten eggs.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Drop four generous 1/4 cup pancakes of potato mixture into skillet; flatten slightly. Cook each pancake 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown, turning once. Cook remaining pancakes, adding additional oil to skillet if needed. Drain pancakes on paper towel. Serve with applesauce or sour cream if desired.