Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Hash Brown Muffins
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 35
Easy to make, easy to take. Loaded with all of breakfast’s greatest hits, these protein-rich morning treats will keep you powered with energy until lunchtime.
Products Near You
- 1 (20 oz) package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 package al fresco Chicken Sausage
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a 12-cup nonstick muffin tin. In a medium bowl, stir together hash browns and butter.
- Divide mixture evenly between the 12 cups, pressing it into the bottom and up the sides. Bake for about 14 minutes, or until starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, cut sausage into quarter inch slices and cook in a lightly greased nonstick pan until browned.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in ½ cup cheese.
- Add sausage slices to hash brown cups and then divide egg mixture evenly between cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until set. Use a knife to run around edges and remove each one.