Santa Fe Chicken and Potato Skillet Dinner
Cook Time: 30
This skillet meal has all your favorite Mexican flavors – it’s a one-dish dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes!
Products Near You
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (about 1 pound) boneless skinless chicken breasts; cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Red Potato Wedges
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn; drained
- 3/4 cup Crystal Farms; Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese or Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add Simply Potatoes and water. Cover; continue cooking 7 to 8 minutes or until Simply Potatoes are golden and tender. (Add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, if pan becomes dry).
- Stir in salsa and corn. Continue cooking until heated through. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover let stand until cheese is melted. Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.