Roasted Potato and Vegetable Alfredo Casserole
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 30
Roasted vegetables with creamy Alfredo sauce create a vegetarian meal or side dish with Italian flair!
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Red Potato Wedges
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 small zucchini, sliced ¼ inch thick (1 cup)
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Heat oven to 450°F. Place Simply Potatoes, broccoli, zucchini, carrots and red pepper on 13x9-inch baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and starting to brown. Remove from oven.
- Reduce heat to 350°F. Stir in Alfredo sauce, basil and red pepper flakes. Cover; continue baking 3 to 4 minutes until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.