Roasted Chicken with Pesto Potato Casserole
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 45
Chicken and fresh herbs are baked with potatoes tossed in pesto. This is an easy one-dish dinner recipe with lots of fresh Italian flavor!
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1/4 cup refrigerated pesto with basil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Stir together Simply Potatoes and pesto until potatoes are well coated. Spread into thin layer in bottom of baking dish.
- In small bowl stir rosemary, salt and pepper until well blended. Rub spice mixture over chicken. Arrange chicken, skin side up, on top of potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, 40 to 45 minutes or until juices in chicken run clear.