Roasted Apple, Potato and Sausage Skillet
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 25
A one skillet wonder. This easy to make hearty recipe is full of savory flavors and perfect for your next breakfast or anytime.
Products Near You
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 6 links Maple syrup breakfast sausage links, halved
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion
- tt Kosher Salt
- tt Black Pepper, ground
- 1 ea. Granny Smith Apple, cut in 12 wedges
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Whole Grain Mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In an 8-inch cast iron pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the maple sausage and Simply Potatoes diced potatoes. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Sauté potatoes to a golden brown and sausage is cooked, top with apple wedges and transfer to oven. Roast until apples are tender and lightly browned, about 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the maple syrup and whole grain mustard. Reserve.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Drizzle the maple mustard mixture over the roasted potatoes, sausage, and apples. Top with Crystal Farms shredded Cheddar cheese. Return to oven and roast until cheese has melted.