Quick Hamburger Stroganoff
Cook Time: 25
Looking for a quick, hearty meant and potatoes dinner that’ll be ready in 25 minutes? Try this satisfying skillet stroganoff.
Products Near You
- 4 cups water
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Homestyle Slices
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef gravy
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms; drained
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) sour cream
- In 3 quart saucepan, heat water to boiling. Add Simply Potatoes. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until Simply Potatoes are tender. Drain; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is browned. Drain grease. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add gravy, mushrooms, garlic powder, black pepper and sour cream. Stir until well mixed. Continue cooking until mixture is heated through.
- Serve stroganoff over cooked potatoes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.