Quick and Easy Cowboy Hash
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 17
Saddle up with this classic combo from blogger Maybe Matilda to add a little Southwestern flair to your breakfast or dinner.
Products Near You
- 1/2 pound ground beef (or turkey, breakfast sausage or chorizo)
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes® Diced with Onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups coarsely chopped spinach
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3-5 eggs
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 green onion, chopped
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat, and brown the ground beef.
- When the beef is fully cooked, add the Simply Potatoes, diced green chilies and spices. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add spinach and cook 1-2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Remove from skillet.
- Add olive oil to skillet and once it is hot, add the eggs. Fry until whites are set.
- Top the hash with cheese, tomato and green onion, and top each serving with a fried egg.