Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 15
When in Ireland, call them ‘chips.’ Lightly seasoned potato wedges are oven-baked for crisp, delicious flavor. Perfect for snacks or a quick and easy gluten-free side dish. Traditional Pub Fries are often served with malt vinegar.
Products Near You
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In small bowl stir together salt, thyme, paprika and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Heat oil in deep fat fryer or large deep saucepan* to 370 degrees. Carefully add ½ of Simply Potatoes to hot oil. Cook, turning potatoes occasionally, 4 to 8 minutes, or until potatoes are light golden brown. Carefully remove potatoes; drain on paper towel. Quickly sprinkle Simply Potatoes with half of seasoning mixture.
- Repeat with remaining Simply Potatoes. Serve with malt vinegar.