Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 20
Latkes are a traditional Jewish pancake made with shredded potatoes and eggs. One recommended way to serve latkes is to top them with applesauce.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Better'n Eggs®
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour*
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl stir together Simply Potatoes, Better'n Eggs, flour, green onion, pepper, salt, and baking powder.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook 4 latkes at a time: spread 1/4 cup potato mixture for each latke into 3 1/2-inch circles in skillet.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes, turning once. Repeat with remaining potato mixture and add oil to skillet as needed. Season with salt and pepper if desired.