Potato Ham Casserole
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: -9
This easy casserole with spinach, cheese, potatoes and ham is perfect for brunch, a potluck or quick-to-prep dinner – it’s a one dish casserole that is colorful and flavorful.
Products Near You
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, optional
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine spinach, soup, sour cream, nutmeg and 1 ½ cups of cheese in very large bowl. Stir to mix well. Stir in Simply Potatoes and ham. Spread into greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Cover; bake 1 hour or until Simply Potatoes are tender and hot.