Potato Enchilada Skillet Dinner
Cook Time: 20
Quick and easy enchilada flavor without the tortillas or mess. Use leftover chicken, turkey or beef and this one skillet dinner is ready in no time!
Products Near You
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (10 ounces) whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken, turkey or roast beef
- 3/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet. Add Simply Potatoes and green pepper. Cook Simply Potatoes according to package directions. Stir in corn.
- Reduce heat to low; spread mixture to cover bottom of skillet. Top with meat. Drizzle with enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; cook until cheese is melted.
- To serve; cut into wedges. If desired, serve with sour cream and additional enchilada sauce.