Potato and Cheese Filled Pot Stickers
Prep Time: 40
Cook Time: 20
Creamy Simply Potatoes® Mashed Potatoes and Cheddar cheese make a flavorful filling for these popular appetizers.
Products Near You
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Mashed Potatoes
- 1/3 cup Crystal Farms® Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 package (12 ounces) pot sticker wraps
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Stir Simply Potatoes, cheese, red pepper and green onions in medium bowl until well blended. Place 10 pot sticker wraps on work surface. Spoon 2 generous teaspoons Simply Potatoes mixture in center of each wrap. Lightly brush edges of each wrap with water. Fold wrap in half forming a half moon; press edges together to seal.
- Continue working in batches of 10, filling all pot sticker wraps*. (Pot stickers can be assembled, covered and refrigerated up to 4 hours before frying.)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl pan to evenly spread oil in bottom of skillet. Place 10 pot stickers in single layer in skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until one side is light golden brown. Flip pot stickers; continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden brown on other side. Continue cooking pot stickers in batches of 10, using more oil as needed.
- Meanwhile, stir together all sauce ingredients in small bowl. Serve pot stickers with dipping sauce.