Pork Chops with Cheesy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 45
This simple four ingredient dinner only takes 10 minutes to prepare. Simple, but full of flavor.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl stir together Simply Potatoes and cheese. Spread evenly over bottom of baking dish.
- Place bread crumbs in shallow bowl. Coat both sides of each pork chop with crumbs. Place pork chops over mashed potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, 40 to 45 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.