One-Pot Fresh Gulf Shrimp, Andouille, and Potatoes
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 35
Gulf shrimp are sautéed with Andouille sausage, fennel and diced potatoes in a creamy sauce for an authentic, one-pot dinner that delivers hearty flavor and texture.
Products Near You
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes and Onions
- 2 links mild Andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 cup fennel, shaved
- 12 frozen shrimp (preferably gulf shrimp), thawed, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock, unsalted
- In a medium sauce pot over high heat, sauté the potatoes with onions in oil until brown, about 5 minutes. Add the sausage and fennel and continue to cook another 5 minutes.
- Season the shrimp with the Creole seasoning and add to the sauce pan. Cook for about 3 minutes until the shrimp begins to turn opaque.
- Add the cream and stock. Simmer 5 minutes or until shrimp is fully cooked and the sauce is thickened to the cook’s preference.
- Garnish with fresh chopped chives as desired.