Meat Lovers Hash Brown Quiche
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 65
Crispy hash browns and breakfast sausage links help bring this delectable dish together for any brunch gathering.
Products Near You
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Tbsps. Butter, cold, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp., divided Kosher Salt
- 3 Tbsps. Water, cold
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- ¾ cup, divided Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- As needed Pan Spray
- ¾ cup Fully cooked breakfast sausage links, diced
- ¾ cup Fully cooked turkey breakfast sausage links, diced
- ½ cup Scallion, sliced
- 6 ea. Egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a food processor, pulse the flour, butter, and ½ tsp. salt. Add the water and pulse until combined.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead the Simply Potatoes hash browns and ¼ cup of Crystal Farms shredded Cheddar cheese into the dough. Roll the dough into an 11” circle, about ¼ inch thick.
- Grease a 9” pie tin with pan spray and transfer the dough to the pan. Crimp the edges around the pan. Dock the dough, weigh down with pie weights, and bake crust until crisp, about 25 minutes.
- Remove the piecrust from the oven. Remove the weights from the pie. Add both the diced sausage links, sliced scallion, and remaining ½ cup of shredded cheese to the piecrust.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cream, black pepper, and remaining ½ tsp. salt. Whisk to combine and pour egg mixture into the piecrust. Bake quiche until firm, about 40 minutes.
- Remove quiche from oven, chill slightly, portion and serve.