Mashed Potato Green Bean Casserole
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 30
A Thanksgiving mashup. This recipe bakes two holiday hits into one with green bean casserole and mashed potatoes — all melded together with cheddar cheese and crispy french fried onions.
Products Near You
- 2 packages Simply Potatoes® Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- to taste black pepper
- 4 cups cooked green beans
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Transfer Simply Potatoes Mashed to a lightly greased 9x13-inch pan and use a rubber spatula to smooth into an even layer.
- Season potatoes to taste with pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans, soup, milk, soy sauce, cheddar cheese, and half of French fried onions. Stir to mix and pour on top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle remaining onions on top.
- Place in oven an bake for 25 to 30 minutes.