Loaded Potato and Cranberry Skillet
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 25
A true feast for the senses. This dish activates every taste bud with its flavor-packed combo of tart and sweet cranberry, savory and wholesome root veggies, and tangy feta topper.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion
- to taste garlic pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup fresh brussel sprouts, halved
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 can cranberry jelly
- 3 tbsps water
- Start by opening your Simply Potatoes package. Follow the directions on the package for heating. You will need oil and a heated skillet to start. Then add sprinkle the garlic pepper over the top.
- Once your potatoes start to brown, add in the bell pepper, carrots, Brussel sprouts and carrots. Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring every few minutes until everything is heated evenly.
- While your skillet is cooking, combine the can of cranberry jelly and the water in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat stirring frequently until the cranberry sauce melts down.
- Remove the potato mixture from the skillet and place into a serving dish. Drizzle the cranberry sauce on top.
- Top with feta cheese and serve!