Loaded Mashed Potato Puffs
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 30
Pump up your breakfast with these irresistible potato puffs. Packed with cheese, bacon and eggs and baked to golden-yet-gooey perfection, these bite size goodies are perfect to take and munch or stay and brunch.
Products Near You
- 1 package (24 oz) Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tbsps fresh chopped chives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded/grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray 12 muffin cups generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients.
- Divide the potato mixture evenly into the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated 400° F oven for 30-35 minutes. Cool slightly before removing
each mashed potato puff from its cup. Use a thin knife to loosen if necessary.
- Garnish with sour cream, chopped chives, cheese and bacon if desired.