Hearty Breakfast Skillet
Prep Time: 25
Enjoy this hearty, morning dish all made in one skillet for easy clean-up!
Products Near You
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® O'Brien Hash Browns
- 1/2 lb (1 cup) fully cooked ham, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil on medium heat. Add Simply Potatoes and ham; spreading potatoes into even layer. Cook for 6 minutes. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon oil over top of potatoes. Turn potatoes with spatula. Continue cooking 6 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add eggs. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set. Top with tomatoes and cheese. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.