Hash Brown Egg and Bacon Nests
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 25
The perfect bake’n’take recipe. These bite size morsels of eggs, hash browns, and crispy chicken bacon make for a healthy and hardy breakfast on the go.
Products Near You
- 1 (20 oz) package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 12 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, ½ cup cheese, and salt and pepper. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Divide the hash brown mixture evenly in the muffin cups. Use your fingers to pack them tightly and shape them into nests or press down with a small measuring cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges have browned. Remove nests from oven and reduce temperature to 350°F.
- Crack a small egg into each nest. At this point, add in any additional mix-ins (such as onion, pepper, mushroom, or spinach, optional). Top with a sprinkle of cheese and diced bacon. Bake at 350°F until the egg whites set, about 12-15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.